Montana Car Accidents Attorney
Plaintiff's Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
When you have been injured in an accident caused by the careless or negligent behavior of another person, you want an experienced and knowledgeable attorney, one who has successfully negotiated settlements or won verdicts in similar cases. You want a lawyer who knows how to help you get full and fair compensation for all your losses, including loss of wages or income, medical expenses, and physical pain and suffering.
The attorneys at Lewis, Slovak & Kovacich, P.C., represent personal injury victims throughout Montana. Attorneys J. David Slovak, Mark Kovacich and Tom L. Lewis were awarded Trial Lawyers of the Year in 2005 by the Montana Trial Lawyers Association for their advocacy on behalf of personal injury victims. The firm provides experienced, knowledgeable, smart and focused representation in personal injury and wrongful death actions. Contact Lewis, Slovak & Kovacich, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation.
Personal Injury Representation
The firm handles a broad range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you were injured on Montana's roadways, in a collision involving an automobile, truck or a motorcycle, the firm will help you recover for your losses.
- Serious and catastrophic injuries : They handle injuries involving traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury or paralysis, loss of limb and amputations.
- Premises liability: The firm represents individuals who have suffered injury because of negligently or improperly maintained property.
- Product liability: The attorneys at Lewis, Slovak Kovacich & Marr, P.C., handle claims involving injuries caused by dangerous and defective products, including forklifts, augers and other machinery.
- Workplace injuries: The firm litigates cases involving injuries on the job, including electrical injuries and construction accidents. These civil claims are in addition to any claims you may have filed under the Montana workers' compensation laws.
- Railroad accidents : The lawyers at Lewis, Slovak & Kovacich, P.C., represent the rights of railroad workers who have sustained serious injuries and/or illnesses as a result of their employment. They are well-versed in the FELA laws that govern how compensation is awarded to these injured workers.
- Asbestos-related injuries : The firm handles cases for individuals who have developed mesothelioma, asbestosis or other illnesses and injuries as the result of prolonged exposure to asbestos or other toxic substances.
Wrongful Death Claims
Though legal action cannot bring back your loved one, it can help you recover some of the lost income that is necessary to help you meet your living expenses. The attorneys at Lewis, Slovak & Kovacich, P.C., understand the emotions you feel and provide compassionate, yet assertive, representation in accidental or wrongful death and dismemberment actions.
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us via e-mail or call 406-564-1743. All personal injury claims are handled on a contingency fee basis.